APEX Tec-Manifold PRO Line / M25 / Air 300 (with case)
For compressed air double cylinders with flange diameters of 140 or 171 mm, 232 bar. A pro valve trim consisting of
- 2 Nautec SL valves (SL-L and SL-R)
- 1 radially sealing TEC manifold
- 2 auxiliary-valves Air 300 bar
- 2 solid brass retaining caps
- 2 sealing bolts
- Full-Metal-Core-Rubber Knobs
- 2 Nautec MicroMaxx-Filters
- 2 solid brass blind stops (G 5/8” regulator connections)
All valve outlets can be shut off separately, the gas flow can be safely turned off using the Nautec TEC manifold between two flanges. Located opposite the hand wheel, is a connection port for a stub pressure gauge or a dive computer transmitter with 7/16″ connection thread.
The pro valve trim is 100 % oxygen-compatible and LEAD FREE.
Attention! Do not attempt to repair NAUTEC-valves yourself. Unauthorized repair or tampering is hazardous and WILL VOID your warranty and NAUTEC liability. Maintenance and repairs by NAUTEC trained experts only!