Explorer Manifolds // DarkLine 232 bar
After two years of development work, we now present our EXPLORER Manifolds.
It includes a left and a right valve, each with 2 shut-off devices.
The vertically arranged shut-off device is in charge for shutting off the flexible stainless steel hose in between both valves.
Two elbow-pieces, one of them with a device for pressure relief and a corrugated stainless steel hose of 54 cm length connecting both elbows.
Valves are constructed from a military grade brass alloy that
– offers a superior corrosion resistance to normal brass,
– ensures absolute gas tightness – even with helium,
– is 100% oxygen compatible,
– ensures exceptional mechanical strength – giving a burst pressure in excess of 700 bar,
– provides superior resistance to high heat
– with two Nautec micro filters
For GUE-Divers, who are looking for an alternative configuration, we offer the valves without the elbows and the hose. A female G1/4” outlet on each valve, enables the attachment of a variety of SwageLock fitting options.
Attention! Do not attempt to repair NAUTEC-valves yourself. Unauthorized repair or tampering is hazardous and WILL VOID your warranty and NAUTEC liability. Maintenance and repairs by NAUTEC trained experts only!